Postdoc Opportunities in Quantum Photonic Devices
We are recruiting candidates for PDF and Research Associate level positions for projects applying photonic devices to problems in quantum transduction and quantum sensing.
Candidates must be experts in one of these areas:
- nanofabrication of photonic devices
- nanophotonic device design and testing
- quantum optics theory and experiment
- quantum emitter spectroscopy (NV centres, quantum dots, atoms)
- low temperature physics (dilution fridge operation)
Interested candidates should sent their CV and a brief cover letter describing their research interests to Paul Barclay.